Itsvaping proudly stock Freemax products. With the professional manufacturer brand Freemax, be tempted by their large range of product series to start or expand your vaping journey.
Looking to invest in a cutting-edge vape brand that enriches your vaping experience? You can’t go wrong with FreeMax. FreeMax's products are designed to provide a more satisfying and efficient vaping experience. The company's products are available in various colours and designs, backed by a team of passionate engineers who constantly innovate to improve the vaping experience. FreeMax's products are sold in over 50 countries and have been used by millions of satisfied customers. Whether you're looking for an easy way to quit smoking or you're simply looking for a better vaping experience, FreeMax is the perfect choice.
Need more convincing? No worries. We’ve compiled a list of answers to your most frequently asked questions about some of FreeMax’s most popular products so you can make an informed purchase decision.
How to Open and Fill a FreeMax Tank
To fill a FreeMax vape tank, start by unscrewing the top cap and removing the drip tip. Then, unscrew the base of the tank to access the coil. Next, use a syringe to fill the tank with e-liquid, and once the tank is full, screw the base back on and replace the drip tip. Finally, screw on the top cap and prime the coil by taking a few drags without pressing the fire button.
How to Replace FreeMax Coils
If you're using a FreeMax tank, it's likely that you're going to need to replace the coils at some point. In this case, our FreeMax Fireluke M Mesh Replacement Coils will pair well with any FreeMax vape. To insert your new coil, unscrew the base of the tank and remove the old coil. Then, screw in your new coil and reassemble the tank. If you’re also after a vape pod, try our FreeMax Marvos Replacement Pods.
How Long Do FreeMax Mesh Coils Last?
There's no definitive answer to this question since it can vary depending on a number of factors, such as how often you vape, the type of e-liquid you use, and how well you maintain your coils. In general, though, most mesh coils will last between 1-2 weeks before they need to be replaced. If you’re after a vape pod that is compatible with your mesh coils, you can’t go wrong with the FreeMax Maxus Max 168W Pod Mod Kit.
How to Change the Coil on FreeMax Maxus 200w
If your FreeMax Maxus 200w Vape device isn't producing as much vapour as it used to, it might be time to change the coil. Don't worry, it's a pretty simple process! Just follow these steps:
- Remove the tank from the device and unscrew the base.
- Remove the old coil by unscrewing it from the base. Then, screw in the new coil.
- Reattach the base to the tank and screw it tight.
- Refill the tank with e-liquid, screw on the top, and reattach it to the device.
- Finally, press the fire button five times to turn on the device and allow the new coil to prime.
How to Use FreeMax Gemm Disposable Tank
The FreeMax Gemm Disposable Tank is a brilliant way to enjoy your favourite e-liquid without the hassle of refilling a tank. To use, simply remove the tank from the box and twist off the top cap. Next, inhale from the mouthpiece and enjoy your vape. When you're finished, twist on the top cap and dispose of the tank.
How to Use Freemax Twister
The FreeMax Twister is a great way to get started with vaping. It's simple to use and comes with everything you need to start. Here are the basic steps for using the Freemax Twister:
- Prime the coil by dripping a few drops of e-liquid onto the wick. This will help to prevent dry hits and maximise flavour.
- Thread the coil onto the 510 connector at the bottom of the tank. Be sure that the coil is screwed on tightly to make good contact with the battery.
- Fill the tank with e-liquid. The tank holds up to 5ml of e-liquid, so you can choose your favourite flavour or mix your own.
- Attach the tank to the device and press the fire button five times to turn on the device. The LED will flash to indicate that it is on.
- To adjust the wattage, twist the dial at the base of the battery clockwise or counterclockwise. The LED will change colour to indicate the current wattage setting. The highest wattage setting is 20W, and the lowest is 10W.
- Once you have adjusted the wattage, hold down the fire button and inhale slowly from the mouthpiece.
Ready to take your vaping experience to the next level with FreeMax vape? Browse our vast range of FreeMax products today for a vaping session you’ll never forget!