Itsvaping proudly stock Innokin products. Innokin is a leading vape brand & manufacturer that combines innovation, design and quality to create the best E-cigarettes and advanced vapes since 2011.
If you're a vaper, chances are you've heard of Innokin. This popular vape brand is known for its versatility. They offer a safer and more customisable vaping experience. Control your nicotine intake and choose from a variety of flavoured e-liquids with Innokin. In addition, they can be used discreetly and have rechargeable batteries for convenient on-the-go use.
In addition, Innokin is dedicated to going green with their packaging and products. By striving to create products that are better for the environment, they want their customers to be aware of their carbon footprint.
Why Does My Innokin Taste Burnt?
There are several potential causes for this issue, and they can easily be fixed.
- Make sure the coil in your device is clean and not overused. If it's been a while since you replaced it, try swapping in a fresh one.
- Another possibility is that your e-liquid is too thick or high in VG. Try thinning it out with some extra nicotine base or switching to a juice with a higher PG ratio.
- Finally, remember to prime your coil properly before each use - saturate it with e-liquid and let it sit for a few minutes before vaping. By taking these steps, you'll be back to enjoying smooth, tasty hits in no time!
How do I fill an Innokin Vape?
Filling your Innokin vape is easy!
- Remove the mouthpiece from your device. Then, unscrew and remove the top cap to reveal the coil. Finally, carefully pour e-liquid into the side of the tank, being sure not to get any liquid in the middle hole.
- Replace the coil and top cap, then replace the mouthpiece and you're ready to go! Keep in mind that it's important to use a bottle with a narrow tip so you can avoid spills or leakage.
- Remember to let your coil soak for a few minutes before using it to ensure maximum flavour and satisfaction with every puff. Happy vaping!
How Do I Clean an Innokin Vape?
- First, remove the tank from the battery and unscrew the bottom cap to access the coil.
- Rinse it with warm water, then use a cotton swab dipped in alcohol to clean any remaining gunk.
- Take the tank apart and rinse all of its components with warm water.
- Allow everything to dry completely before reassembling and refilling your tank with your favourite e-liquid.
Keeping your Innokin clean not only ensures maximum flavour and performance, but can also extend the life of your vape pen. So don't skimp on maintenance - take care of your equipment and it'll take care of you!
How Long Do Innokin Coils Last?
Have you been wondering how long your Innokin coils will last before needing to be replaced? It's a valid question, and one that depends on a few factors. The longevity of your coil will depend on the wattage you use it at, as well as how frequently you vape. On average, a coil can last anywhere from 1-4 weeks before it will start to produce a burnt taste and need to be replaced. However, keeping an eye on the colour of your wick and replacing it sooner if it starts to darken can help extend the life of your vape coil.
How Do I Use Innokin Vape?
To start, make sure your device is charged and filled with your favourite e-liquid. Then, simply press and hold the power button while inhaling from the mouthpiece. Voila! Enjoy your smooth and satisfying vape hit. Need to adjust the temperature or wattage settings? No problem, just use the control buttons on the side of your device. And don't forget about maintenance! Be sure to clean out any residue build up in the chamber and replace worn parts like coils for optimal performance. Vaping couldn't be simpler with Innokin's user-friendly devices. So what are you waiting for? Join the vaping revolution today with Its Vaping’s collection of Innokin products.
How Do I Charge Innokin Vape?
If you own an Innokin vape, charging it is a simple process that only takes a few steps.
- Plug the included USB charger into a power source.
- Unscrew the battery from the device and insert it into the charger with the "+" symbol facing upwards. The light on the charger will turn red while it is charging and green when it is fully charged.
- Make sure to regularly check on your battery's charge levels to ensure it doesn't run out while in use.
Properly charging your product not only helps improve performance but also extends its lifespan. So charge up and enjoy your Innokin vaping device to its fullest potential!
Innokin Vape: How To Change the Wattage
It's always important to know how to properly adjust the wattage on your Innokin vape. It ensures that you're getting the most out of every puff and prolongs the lifespan of your device. So, here's a step-by-step guide for changing the wattage on your Innokin vape.
- Make sure your device is turned off and unscrew the tank from the battery.
- Press the power button three times quickly to enter the menu options.
- Use the up and down arrows to navigate to "Wattage" and press the power button once to select it.
- Now you can use the arrow keys to adjust wattage to your desired setting and click the power button once again to confirm. That's all there is to it!
How Do I Change the Coil On an Innokin Adept?
Changing the coil on your Innokin Adept vape is easy and only takes a few simple steps. First, unscrew the tank from the battery. Then, twist off the bottom base of the tank and remove the old coil by gently pulling it out. Take your new coil and prime it by adding a few drops of e-liquid onto the cotton wicks before inserting it into the tank. Finally, screw the bottom base back onto the tank and reattach to the battery, and you're ready to go!
Don't forget to replace your vape coils regularly for optimal performance and taste. We recommend swapping them out every 1-2 weeks for heavy usage or every 3-4 weeks for lighter use.
Not sure where to start? Switch to Innokin and join the growing community of satisfied vapers today.
Our friendly staff is always happy to provide personalised recommendations for vapes based on your individual preferences. Contact us at Its Vaping for any questions or check out our wide selection of vapes today!