These genuine FreeMax Fireluke M TX Mesh coils for the Freemax Fireluke 2 sub-ohm Tanknd Fireluke Mesh Tank are the newest and finest coils available for these two tanks.
These TX Mesh coils come in a 5-pack, and feature FreeMax’s patented Tea Fiber Cotton wicking material and multi-layered diamond-cut Kanthal or SS316L mesh coil designs for improved taste, vapor, and coil longevity. FreeMax’s tea fiber cotton wicking material is made up of 90% Tea Fiber Cotton and 10% Organic Cotton. This affords the FreeMax TX Mesh coils an average lifespan of about two to three weeks depending on the makeup of your eliquid and the level of usage.
The new generation diamond-cut kanthal mesh material and structure found within these TX coils was created to accompany the Metal and Graffiti editions of the Fireluke 2 Tank. These mesh coils are precision laser cut from customized Kanthal Mesh Plate. The diamond shaped mesh design enables the mesh coil to heat instantly and evenly. All the TX Mesh coils are structured with 360 degree eliquid leading holes to speed up the process of priming. An amazing amount of design and engineering went into these FreeMax coils, and it shows with every vape!
- TX Mesh Coils are compatible with the Fireluke M (Fireluke Mesh) Tank & Fireluke 2 Tank and may not be compatible with other FreeMax and non-FreeMax tanks.
- As always, remember to prime new coils. Place a few drops of vape juice in the coil, install the coil and wait five minutes before using. This ensures the coil is saturated and avoids getting dry hits or burning your coil.
- TX1 Single Mesh Coils - 0.15 ohm resistance (40W - 90W)
- TX2 Double Mesh Coils - 0.2 ohm resistance (40W - 80W)
- TNX2 Double Mesh Coil - 0.5 ohm resistance (20W-50W)
- TX3 Triple Mesh Coils - 0.15 ohm resistance (50W - 90W)
- TX4 Quad Mesh Coils - 0.15 ohm resistance (40W - 80W)
- TX1 SS316L Mesh Coils - 0.12 ohm resistance Single Mesh Coil (400-550° F)
(Do not exceed 60W with the FreeMax Twister)
5 x FireLuke M Mesh Replacement Coils