FreeMax Marvos S 80W Kit is a remarkable and compact device. It has a single 18650 battery with its max 80W output, and 4.5ml vape juice capacity is another brilliant design, where you’ll get about 900 puffs of vape juice per charge.
Along with its sleek and ergonomic 510 drip tip, Marvos S makes you absolutely comfortable in the process of each puff. Depend on adjustable side airflow, you can have a perfect DL session.
It also offers a Type-C port per device for those that tend to vape more enduring. In terms of its five safety protections when vaping, which includes Short circuit protection, Overheating protection, Under voltage protection, Overcharging protection, and Deep discharge protection.
Whatever way seems most natural is that it offers a 0.9 inch TFT screen, allowing you to adjust what your favorite is in the data. If you are in trouble with choosing what kit follows, why not try FreeMax Marvos S 80W Kit.
- As always, remember to prime new coils. Place a few drops of vape juice in the coil, install the coil and wait five minutes before using. This ensures the coil is saturated and avoids getting dry hits or burning your coil.
- The external 18650 battery is not included in the kit.
- Replaceable Coils available here:
- Replaceable Pod available here:
- External Charger available here:
- Remarkable And Compact
- Single 18650 Battery (NOT Included)
- Max 80W Output
- 4.5ml Vape Juice Capacity
- Sleek And Ergonomic 510 Drip Tip
- Adjustable Side Airflow For DL
- Five Safety Protections
- 0.9 Inch TFT Screen
1 x FreeMax Marvos S 80W Mod
1 x FreeMax Marvos DTL Pod Tank
1 x FreeMax MS Mesh Coil 0.15 Ohm
1 x FreeMax MS Mesh Coil 0.25 Ohm
1 x 510-Adapter
1 x Type-C Cable
1 x User Manual
We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.