Warning: Do not vape unflavoured nicotine as it is. Nicotine must be diluted first. Wear gloves while mixing and wash immediately if there is skin contact. Please take precautions before mixing your own liquids as it can be harmful when used inappropriately. In the event of ingestion, please contact your local Poisons Information Centre. If skin contact occurs, please wash out immediately with soap and water. Regardless, please seek help if you feel unwell or irritation occurs.
- Poisons Information Centre Australia: 13 11 26
- We always recommend buying your nicotine mixing liquid in 100mg/ml PG concentrate form.
- Always try to wear gloves when working with nicotine. Even just getting nicotine on your hands can make you feel sick, get headaches, etc. Eyewear is also recommended in case of an upward splash.
- If there is a spill and nicotine makes contact with your skin, wash yourself immediately.
- Use syringes to move your nicotine from bottle to bottle when mixing.
- After you are done with your nicotine mixing, clean up everything including your syringes and work space.
- Keep your nicotine and any ejuices away from children in a safe place.
To extend the life of your nicotine base, store it in a freezer. Your nicotine will not freeze but you can remove it from the freezer awhile before you need to use it. You can also fill up a small unicorn bottle from the larger nicotine bottle. Primarily keep the large one in the freezer and keep working from the smaller bottle only. That way the larger bottle isn’t becoming room temperature every time you mix. This also makes the process simple and convenient.
DISCLAIMER: This nicotine mixing chart is just a guide to help you mix your nicotine correctly. Itsvaping will not be held responsible for any injury, death or any other mishap from following this chart. Always be safe when mixing nicotine and keep everything vape related away from children and pets, especially nicotine and ejuices.