- The Dual (2) external 18650 batteries needed to power this device are not included in the kit.
- Batteries available here
- External Charger available here
Features & Specifications:
- Compact and portable
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries with a maximum output of 230W
- 2A max charging current for quick charge
- Battery balance charge system brings an equal state of charge
- Dual circuit protection and reverse polarity protection
- Upgradeable firmware with timeout settings
- Size: 39.7*37.6*74.0mm
- Weight: 128.3g
- Screen: 1.3inch OLED screen
- Thread type: 510 spring loaded connector
- Cell type: high-rate 18650 cell (discharging current should be above 25A)
- Output mode: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR mode
- Output wattage: 1-230W
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TC modes
0.1-3.5ohm for VW mode
- Temperature Range: 100-315°C/200-600°F (TC modes)
- Maximum Charging Current: 2A
- Maximum Output Current: 50A
- Output Voltage Range: 0.5-9V
1 x QC USB Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Warning Card
We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.