The VOOPOO DRAG 3 177W TC Kit with TPP Tank upgrades your vape experience to a new level. The VOOPOO Drag 3 MOD is powered by dual 18650 batteries, firing up to a maximum output of 177W. The innovative GENE.FAN 2.0 Chip adopts new user interface to provides a more user-friendly operation system. SUPER Mode designed to give vapers the ultimate massive cloud vaping experience. DRAG 3 supports the easy-to-use SMART mode for beginners and the power-free RBA mode desired by professional vapers. The RBA Mode supports a max power of 80W. The Drag 3 will enter SUPER Mode automatically when the power is higher than 80W. The VOOPOO TPP Tank is a new concept of atomizer which is a 510-thread tank. The VOOPOO TPP atomizer is compatible with all TPP coils. The VOOPOO Drag 3 will bring you a relaxed and fantastic vaping experience.
- As always, remember to prime new coils. Place a few drops of vape juice in the coil, install the coil and wait five minutes before using. This ensures the coil is saturated and avoids getting dry hits or burning your coil.
- Replacement Coils available here
- Replacement Pod available here
- The Dual (2) external 18650 batteries needed to power this device are not included in the kit.
- External Charger available here
- Overall Size: 138mm x 27 x 52mm
- Mod size: 82mm x 25 x 52mm
- Pod Capacity: 5.5ml / 2.5ml TPD
- Coils: TPP coil range
- Fill style: Bottom Fill
- Material: Zinc Alloy, Leather & PTCG
- Power Output: 5-177w
- Input Voltage: 6.4~8.4V
- Resistance: 0.1~3.0ohms
- Battery: External Dual 18650
- Built in Charger: USB-C 5V/2A
1x Drag 3 Mod (NOT Included)
1x TPP Pod Tank (Pod and 510 Adapter)
1x TPP-DM1, 0.15ohm coil
1x TPP-DM2, 0.2ohm coil
We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.