These are a great cell that performs as well as the very popular Sony VTC6, but this one is approved for vaping purposes. Not to mention, it comes with a great zip up case if you buy in multiples of 2.
- Model: V30
- Size: 18.3*64.9mm
- Typical Capacity: 3000mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Min capacity: 2900mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 20A
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Weight: 48g ( Appr)
- Internal resistance: 12mΩ ( Appr)（AC 1kHz）
- Standard Charge: 1500mA,CCCV 100mA cut-off
- Quick Charge Current: 4000mA
1 x Vapcell V30 18650 Lithium Battery
- As per the UN international shipping regulations for Lithium batteries, they have a (peel off) label with the nominal capacity, nominal voltage and size.
- These are high capacity and high discharge current batteries. If mishandled or mistreated, they can cause you serious injury. Use at your own risk.
- External charger recommended for optimal balanced charging, speed and safety.
- Battery Cases help you keep your batteries safe and tidy.
- Please be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged, including tears or rips in the battery wrap. Discontinue use immediately if the battery is damaged.
- Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries or chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Li-ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of Li-ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous.
- Itsvaping will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Please note that Lithium-ion batteries can leak, cause fires, or explode when misused or when defective. For your own safety, you must read these instructions and warnings before using or charging a Lithium-ion battery.
- Please fully charge before first use.
- Use only high quality chargers specifically designed for Lithium-ion batteries.
- A Lithium-ion battery should NEVER be discharged below 2.5V.
- NEVER exceed a battery’s maximum continuous discharge rating.
- DO NOT short-circuit the battery, keep it away from loose change and metal objects.
- DO NOT use a battery if there is abnormal smell, heat, deformities, or discoloration.
- DO NOT crush, hit, impact or disassemble a battery.
- DO NOT dispose of in fire, near fire or high temperature.(more than 60℃/140℉)
- DO NOT expose in liquid such as water, seawater and soda.
- If the electrolyte goes into eyes, please wash eyes with clean water immediately and go for a medical treatment.