The standard juice reservoir is 2ml, with the optional extension of using the bubble to increase maximum capacity to hold 4 milliliters of today's premier vape juice. The gold-plated build deck implements a two-post, dual terminal per post design in which the arrangement of the posts are in a stepped design, improving overall effectiveness for the coil mounting process. Airflow enters the Kensei 24mm RTA through two large exterior airslots, redirecting up to the internal Bottom Honeycomb Airflow System to create a funneled vapor production within the chamber. The result is a phenomenal flavor offering while maintaining auxiliary cooling properties.
Features & Specifications:
- 24mm Diameter
- 2mL Standard Juice Capacity
- Superior 303 Stainless Steel Construction
- 24K Gold-Plated Build Deck
- Unique Two-Post Design - Stepped Design
- Top-Secured via Phillips Flathead Screws
- Single or Dual Coil Configuration
- Dual External Large Air slots - Fully Adjustable
- Bottom Honeycomb Airflow System
- Direct-to-Coil Chamber Effect
- 18.5mm Wide 810 Resin Wide bore Drip Tip
- 18mm Wide 810 Delrin Doc Wide Bore Drip Tip
- 510 Drip Tip Adapter
Gold-Plated 510 Connection
1 x Kensei 24 RTA
1 x 810 Resin Wide bore Drip Tip
1 x 810 Delrin Doc Wide Bore Drip Tip
1 x 2mL Extension Glass
1 x 510 Drip Tip Adapter
Spare Parts & O-Rings
This product is for advanced user only!
Rebuildable atomiser: The user of this atomiser must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomiser is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomiser coils and wicks have known risks. Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multi-meter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
- New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.