The Vandy Vape Jackaroo 18650 Pod Kit is powered by a single high-drain 18650 Li-ion battery, 5-70W output, and is rated IP67 against shock, dust, and water. Constructed from durable zinc-alloy and coated in silica gel, the JACKAROO 18650 Pod Kit is impervious to light falls and drops and offers a non-slip ergonomic grip that also prevents the intrusion of water and dust.
Capable of outputting between 5-70W, the JACKAROO is powered by a single high-drain 18650 Li-ion battery and works in conjunction with a proprietary advanced Vandy Vape Chipset. Holding up to 4.7mL of eJuice or nicotine salts, the JACKAROO 18650 Pod Kit can be paired with a mesh coil pod. Utilising the every popular VVC Coil Series, Vandy Vape offers 5 different mesh coil options and can operates off an adjustable top airflow system.
- The external 18650 battery is not included in the kit.
- External Charger available here
- As always, remember to prime new coils. Place a few drops of vape juice in the coil, install the coil and wait five minutes before using. This ensures the coil is saturated and avoids getting dry hits or burning your coil.
- There is a protective sticker at the bottom of pre-installed pods/coils that you must remove before vaping or your vape won’t work.
- Replacement Coils available here
- Replacement Pods available here
Features & Specifications:
- Dimensions – 108mm by 42mm by 26.5mm
- Battery Type: 18650 (not included)
- Wattage Output Range: 5-70W
- Voltage Output Range: 3.2-4.2V
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0ohm
- IP67 Rating – Water/Dust/Shock Proofing
- Ergonomic Non-Slip Grip Design
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Intuitive Firing Button
- Display Screen
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Top Airflow System
- 4.7mL Refillable Pod
- Top Fill System – Silicone Stoppered
- Vandy Vape VVC Coil Series
- Mesh Coil: 0.15ohm/0.3ohm/0.6ohm/0.9ohm/1.2ohm
- Press Fit Coil Installation
- Magnetic Pod Connection
- Type-C USB Port
1 x Jackaroo 18650 Pod Mod
1 x Jackaroo Coil Pod
1 x Instruction Manual
2 x 0.9ohm VVC Coils
1 x Type-C Cable
1 x Coil Tool
1 x MTL Drip Tip.
We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.