Genuine Samsung 50E 5000mAh 21700 Lithium Battery.
The Samsung 50E batteries are flat top so please check your mod is capable of using flat top batteries before purchase.
All Samsung 50E batteries sold by Itsvaping are genuine. Beware of fakes or imitation Samsung 50E batteries, as these can not only damage your device, but pose a serious risk to the user.
Note: Batteries will only have test charge. Ensure that before use that batteries are charged to reach full capacity. Failure to do so may lead to long term cell issues.
- External Charger available here
- Model: INR21700-50E
- Nominal Capacity: 5000mAh
- Minimum Capacity: 4900mAh
- Charge: 0.5C(2450mA), 4.2V, 0.02C(98mA) cut off @ RT
- Discharge: 0.2C(980mA), 2.5V cut off @ RT
- * 1C=4900mA
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Charging Method: CC-CV
- Charging Voltage: 4.2V
- Standard Charging Constant Current: 2450mA
- Standard Charging Time: 3hours
- Standard Charging End Current: 98mA
- Maximum Charging Current: 4900mA(not for cycle life)
- Discharging Cut-off Voltage: 2.5V
- Maximum Discharge Current
- For Continuous Discharge: 9800mA
- Not For Continuous Discharge: 14700mA
- Cycle Life: Capacity ≥ 3,802mAh @ after 500cycles (80% of the Rated Discharge Capacity @ RT)
- Charge:0.5C(2,450mA),4.2V, CCCV0.05C(245mA) cut-off @ RT
- Discharge: 1C(4,900mA), 2.5V cut-off @ RT
- Weight: Max. 69g
- Maximum Dimensions: D-20.25mm, L-70.80mm
- Storage Temperature: -20 to +60° C
1 x Genuine Samsung 50E 21700 Battery
Please note that Lithium-ion batteries can leak, cause fires, or explode when misused or when defective. For your own safety, you must read these instructions and warnings before using or charging a Lithium-ion battery.
- Please fully charge before first use.
- Use only high quality chargers specifically designed for Lithium-ion batteries.
- A Lithium-ion battery should NEVER be discharged below 2.5V.
- NEVER exceed a battery’s maximum continuous discharge rating.
- DO NOT short-circuit the battery, keep it away from loose change and metal objects.
- DO NOT use a battery if there is abnormal smell, heat, deformities, or discoloration.
- DO NOT crush, hit, impact or disassemble a battery.
- DO NOT dispose of in fire, near fire or high temperature.(more than 60℃/140℉)
- DO NOT expose in liquid such as water, seawater and soda.
- If the electrolyte goes into eyes, please wash eyes with clean water immediately and go for a medical treatment.
- As per the UN international shipping regulations for Lithium batteries, they have a (peel off) label with the nominal capacity, nominal voltage and size.
- These are high capacity and high discharge current batteries. If mishandled or mistreated, they can cause you serious injury. Use at your own risk.
- Please be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged, including tears or rips in the battery wrap. Discontinue use immediately if the battery is damaged.
- Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries or chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Li-ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of Li-ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous.
- Itsvaping will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.