the Lost Vape Thelema Solo 100W Box Mod is available to offer a max intense output of 100W from a single 21700 battery, also allowing the option of an 18650. For precise control, stable performance, a powerful experience, infinite possibilities and ultimate perfection the Quest 2.0 chip performs extremely steady all the time.
The Lost Vape Thelema Solo offers multi protections and 0.96 inch TFT color display with 6 color schemes, easy to operate. The Thelema Solo supports VW/ Power/ TC-SS994/ TC-SS316/ TC-Ni/ TC-Ti/ VPC/ Bypass modes to meet different needs and is compatible with up to 28mm tanks by 510 thread.
- Quest 2.0 Chip
- Control/VPC/Bypass Mode
- Soft/Normal/Hard Firing Mode
- 3 User Records
- 100W Max Output Power
- 21700/18650 battery compatible
- Fashion & Removable Battery Cover Design
- Type-C Fast Charging
- C Frame Design - Compact and Comfort Grip
- Brand: Lost Vape
- Unit: 1 Set
- Chipset: Quest 2.0
- Power Range: 5-100W
- Battery: 21700/18650 battery (Not included)
- Battery Cover: Removable
- Charge Mode: Type C
- Input Current: 1A-35A
- Battery Voltage: 3.0-4.2V
- Input Voltage: 5V
- Output Voltage: 0.7-8.0V
- Temperature Range: 200F-600F(100C-315C)
- Coil Material Supported: 0.1ohm-5.0ohm
- Screen Pixel: 0.96 inch 80*160
- Body Material: Zinc-Alloy
- Coil Resistance Supported: Nickel, Titanium, SS316, SS904, Kanthal
- Dimension: 104*32.6*44.2 mm(Mod)
1pc Thelema Solo 100W Box Mod
1pc Type-C Cable
1pc User Manual
1pc 18650 Battery Adapter
1pc Warranty Card
We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.