The Aegis Mini 2 is also known as the M100 Kit and is the upgraded version of the Aegis mini, featuring multiple safety features such as side locking, IP68 water and dust proof rated whilst being a ground breaking shock resistance device. With 2nd generation tri-proof tech boosting toughness, a built-in 2500mAh battery supporting up to 100W of stable output and a bigger screen with an all-new User Interface.
Sitting on top of the device is the featuring a 3.5ml E-liquid capacity and offers top-to-bottom leakproof airflow with its improved airway structure it provides a smoother flavor experience, coming included with the new B Series 0.2ohm coil to provide the best of the best in flavor and vapor production.
The Aegis Mini 2 kit is a great kit for the intermediate vapers, although relatively easy to install the coils as they are a push and pull system this does still require slight maintenance from time to time, we recommend using high VG juice with this device to get the best out of the coils, reduce spit back and reduce any potential leaking issues.
- As always, remember to prime new coils. Place a few drops of vape juice in the coil, install the coil and wait five minutes before using. This ensures the coil is saturated and avoids getting dry hits or burning your coil.
- Replacement Coils available here:
- Replacement Glass available here:
- Find the Z Nano 2 Tank here
Aegis Mini 2 Mod:
- Battery: 2500mAh internal
- Wattage Range: 100W maximum
- Maximum Output Voltage: 8.5V
- Resistance Range: 0.1 - 3ohm
- Display: 1.08-inch TFT Colour
- IP68 water and dust resistance rating
- Type C 5V/2A charging
Z Nano 2 Tank:
- Capacity: 3.5ml (Bubble), 2ml (Straight)
- Drip Tip: 510
- B0.2 Mesh 0.2ohm: 50 - 58W
- B0.6 Mesh 0.6ohm: 15 - 25W
- Compatible with all Geekvape B-Coils
1 x Geekvape Aegis Mini 2 Mod
1 x Z Nano 2 Tank
1 x B0.2 Mesh 0.2ohm coil pre-installed
1 x B0.6 Mesh 0.6ohm coil
1 x Coil Tool
Spare parts pack
Spare glass tube 2ml
We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.