The Geekvape Aegis M100 Mod is a generous reworking of the best-selling Aegis Mini device.
With 2nd generation tri-proof tech boosting toughness, a built-in 2500mAh battery supporting up to 100W of stable output and a bigger screen with an all new UI the Aegis Mini just got mightier!
The device now powers up to 100 watts, meaning almost all sub-ohm tanks on the market will work without issue on the M100. But if you're a mouth-to-lung vaper, fear not, for the M100 is perfect for smaller tanks with more restricted airflow as well, and the in-built battery works especially well with these lower-powered tanks.
The M100 Mod has a locking switch on its side, allowing for the kit to be inactive while it's in your pocket or sitting next to you in the car. It's as easy as flicking down a switch, so there's no effort required to safeguard your coils.
The M100 Mod has upgraded to Type-C USB charging, which is more reliable, quicker and less prone to defects than Micro USB. On-board fast charging means you can go from empty to 80% charged in as little as 40 minutes (*requires 2A-enabled charging cable and 2A-enabled wall port).
- IP68 rated tri-proof mod
- Internal 2500mah battery, max 100W output
- Stable output buck-boost tech
- 1.08-inch full screen
- Accidental press protection
- A-lock, toggle the A-lock left/ right to turn on/off the A-lock
- VW/ VPC/ Bypass/ Stealth modes
- Battery: built-in 2500mah battery
- Output: max 100W
- Output voltage: 8.5V
- Resistance range: 0.1-3ohm
- Screen: 1.08 inch full display
- Charging: 5V/2A
- Low voltage warning: 3.3V+-0.1V
- PCBA Temperature alarm: 85C
- Longest vaping time: 10+-1s
- Working temperature: -10-40C
- Stand-by current: < 10uA
- Storage temperature: -20-60C
- Thread: 510
1x Geekvape M100 device
1x Type-C cable
1x User manual