Inspired by their world beating Mesh Pro Series, Freemax have unleashed their first dual battery Pod Mod equipped with the high performance MX coil platform built on Freemax's industry leading FM COILTECH4.0 mesh technology.
The mod itself is not only powerful, its compact, and utilizes two external 18650 batteries to provide the power and stamina you need to get through the day. The embedded IML screen and large 1.3 inch interface provides clear access to multiple output modes and settings so you can customize perfectly to your preference.
Enjoy the flavor and performance of double or triple mesh coil vaping in a powerful 168W Pod Mod today!
- As always, remember to prime new coils. Place a few drops of vape juice in the coil, install the coil and wait five minutes before using. This ensures the coil is saturated and avoids getting dry hits or burning your coil.
- The Dual (2) external 18650 batteries is not included in the kit.
- Replaceable Coils available here:
- Replaceable Pod available here:
- External Charger available here:
- Dimensions: 128.5 x 43 x 30.9mm
- Battery: 2 x 18650 not included
- Capacity: 5ml
- Wattage Range: 5 - 168W
- Voltage Output: 0.7 - 8.4V
- Modes: Power / VPC / Bypass / TC (Ti, SS, Ni) / TCR
- Resistance Range:
- MX1 Mesh 0.15ohm: 50 - 80W
- MX2 Mesh 0.2ohm: 60 - 90W
- Compatible with all Freemax MX Replacement Coils
- Freemax FM COILTECH4.0
- Compact and powerful dual 18650 pod mod
- Type-C 2A Fast Charging
- Large 1.3 inch embedded IML screen
- 4 UI colors to choose from
- Easy side-filling pod, no need to remove from mod to fill
- Multiple output modes to personalize your experience
- FM CHIP 2.0 for faster, smarter and safe vaping
1 x Freemax Maxus Max Mod
1 x Freemax Maxus DTL Pod
1 x MX1 Mesh 0.15ohm
1 x MX2 Mesh 0.2ohm pre installed
1 x Type-C USB Cable
User Manual, Warranty Card and Warning Card
We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.