The Efest LUC V2 is a fast acting smart charger with LCD readout. The LCD screen displays charging information for each independent channel, letting you know exactly how much charge remains in your batteries as well as an accurate voltage readout. This charger is capable of powering most 3.6 to 3.7 volt Li-ion batteries, including popular sizes such as 18650. With charged batteries inserted, the LUC V2 can also be used as a power bank to charge smart phones, tablets and gaming devices.
- Batteries are NOT Included in this charger kit
- Batteries available here
- Output voltage: 4.1 ±1%
- 500mA CC current: > 450mA
- 1000mAh CC current: > 950mA
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2V ± 0.05V
- TC Current, 0.5-1A: ≤60-120mA
- Auto recharging Threshold Value voltage: 3.9V ± 0.15mA
- Activation Voltage ( battery voltage < 2V): 0.45 ±0.15mA
- Operation Temperature: 0-40°C
- Storage Temperature : -40 - +70°C
- Mini LCD screen displays precise voltage and battery capacity level
- Each charging channel has independent display of charge status
- Automatically adjust discharge current to charge batteries of different sizes
- Over-discharge Protection
- Over-voltage Protection
- Short-circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection.
- Automatically stops when batteries are fully charged
- DC Wide Voltage (12-24V) Charging Mode
- 1A Portable USB Output: The charger can be used to charge most USB devices, such as mobile phone, iPad, MP3, Mp4, PSP etc. To do so, insert a fully charged battery into the charger and disconnect the AC wall plug.
- Dual battery bays can charge 10440, 16340, 14500, 14650, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 26500 and 26650 lithium batteries (no spacers needed)
1 x Efest LUC Charger
1 x AC Wall Plug
1 x Car Charging Cable
1 x User Manual
WARNING: This is an advanced Item. Please use at your own risk and always use proper precautions and handling as these are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if not properly handled. Please note that there is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Itsvaping is not responsible for any damage, injury, or defect caused by the improper use and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.