*Must be familiar with coil-building. Coils not pre-installed*
The CoilART Azeroth RDTA is a rebuildable dripping tank atomizer features 24mm diameter and 4ml e-liquid capacity. The Azeroth brings in the storm with a 24k gold plated Goon style RDA deck and posts in a genesis RDTA form! The Azeroth RDTA also includes a 12mm wide cloud chasing drip tip and an 8mm wide flavor chasing drip tip as a well as a one 510 drip tip adapter. The Azeroth RDTA is made from food grade Stainless Steel. The adjustable airflow slots will bring you different flavors. Features quad-pole design, larger build room, this Azeroth RDTA will bring you great vaping experience!
- 24mm diameter
- 54mm overall height
- 4.0ml juice volume
- Gold plated bridge posts
- Gold plated clamps
- SUS304 stainless steel
- Adjustable airflow
- PEEK insulator
- Food grade pyrex glass
- Gold-plated 510 contact
- 12mm internal diameter cloud drip tip
- 8mm internal diameter flavor drip tip
- 510 drip tip adapter
1 X Azeroth RDTA
1 X Extra Glass
1 X Screw Driver
1 X Extra Drip Tip
1 X 510 Drip Tip Adapter
2 X Extra Bridge Posts
4 X Extra Screws
1 X O rings bag
This product is for advanced users only
- Rebuildable atomiser: The user of this atomiser must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it.
- This atomiser is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
- Rebuildable atomiser coils and wicks have known risks.
- Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multi-meter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work.
- These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
- New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.