*Must be familiar with coil-building. Coils not pre-installed*
Wotofo Recurve RDA is a recent collaboration between Wotofo and the well-known YouTube reviewer Mike Vapes. This single coil RDA gets its name from its overall shape, which is a total innovation compared to the existing straight sleeve design on all RDAs available now. The sleeve of this RDA curves like a recurve bow implying energy and efficiency. It is 24mm in diameter and features side & bottom airflow hitting on postless coil installations to give a sensational flavor burst.
Features and Specifications:
- Diameter: 24mm
- Height: 35mm
- Net Weight: 45g
- Gross Weight: 135g
- innovative industrial design: Curved design helps seal in the flavour and gives this RDA a fantastic look
- Bowl shaped deck with dotted air inlets, supports dripping straight into the deck through the drip tip
- Single Coilers dream RDA, postless deck design. Four terminals to allow for forward and reverse mounted coils and included lead measurement tool for perfect coil installation.
- Perfect flavour from a small chamber and improved airflow
- 1 x Wotofo Recurve RDA
- 1 x Spare 810 Drip Tip
- 1 x 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Pack of Comp Wire Coils
- 1 x Bag Japanese Cotton
- 1 x Bag of extra spares
This product is for advanced user only!
Rebuildable atomiser: The user of this atomiser must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomiser is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomiser coils and wicks have known risks. Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multi-meter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
- New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.