*Must be familiar with coil-building. Coils not pre-installed*
VGOD Trick Tank Pro RDTA. Built and designed by professionals, for professionals. This beautiful American engineered hardware was conceived for serious vapers, flavor cravers & trick benders.
It features a Large Dual Post RDTA style rebuildable deck for easy dual coil installation. The RDTA also features a 4ml E-Juice Capacity with a convenient side fill hole & large dual airflow channels that feed directly towards the coils for a constant and direct coil airflow providing Maximum Flavor and Vapor Production.
- As always, remember to prime new coils. Place a few drops of vape juice in the coil, install the coil and wait five minutes before using. This ensures the coil is saturated and avoids getting dry hits or burning your coil.
- Rebuildable Accessories available here.
- Pressure systems 4ml capacity tank (self-wicking)
- Four-hole velocity style deck/post
- Easy side fill design, Large fill hole for glass dripper and plastic bottle filling.
- Direct bottom draw airflow
- Stainless steel construction with gold plated pin
- Drip tip shield
- 24 mm diameter, 36mm height
1 x VGOD Trick Tank Pro RDTA
1 x Extra Pyrex Glass Casing
This product is for advanced users only
- Rebuildable atomiser: The user of this atomiser must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it.
- This atomiser is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
- Rebuildable atomiser coils and wicks have known risks.
- Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multi-meter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work.
- These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
- New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.