*Must be familiar with coil-building. Coils not pre-installed*
The VGOD Pro Drip RDA is the latest competition-ready rebuildable atomizer from the VGOD Team, presenting a spacious two-post, dual terminal build deck while implementing a premier bottom airflow system. The Pro Drip RDA measures 24mm diameter, featuring a sleek and streamlined design for its sleeve, engraved with the signature “VGOD” to showcase the brand. The build deck is openly spacious, allowing for tremendous build compatibility with the utilization of two-post, dual terminal per post design. It is intended for user-friendly operations while retaining large coil mounting and exotic configurations. Each squared terminal measures 2mm by 2mm, and side-secured via slotted screws. Airflow enters the Pro Drip RDA through dual exterior air slots and redirected into four raised internal airholes for direct-to-coils delivery. Delivering an excellent balance of high quality craftsmanship with simplified functionality, the VGOD Pro Drip RDA is a top-level performance atomizer and a must-have for any enthusiast and serious builder.
- As always, remember to prime new coils. Place a few drops of vape juice in the coil, install the coil and wait five minutes before using. This ensures the coil is saturated and avoids getting dry hits or burning your coil.
Rebuildable Supplies available here
- 24mm Diameter
- Deep Juice Well
- Superior Stainless-Steel Construction
- Low Profile, Sleek Design
- Spacious Build Deck
- Two-Post, Dual Terminal Design
- Side-Secured via Flathead Screws
- 2mm Squared Terminal Post
- Deck milled Negative
- PEEK Insulator
- Dual Exterior Air slots
- Quad Internal Airholes – Direct-to-Coil Delivery
- Heat-Resistant Delrin Wide bore Drip Tip
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
1 x VGOD PRO Drip RDA
Extra screws and o rings
2 VGOD Pro Coils
Multi-faced screws driver
This product is for advanced users only
- Rebuildable atomiser: The user of this atomiser must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it.
- This atomiser is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
- Rebuildable atomiser coils and wicks have known risks.
- Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multi-meter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work.
- These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
- New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.