We all know and love the Hammer Of God for its beastly form factor and simplistic yet effective design and functionality, well now its back bigger than ever!
Vaperz Cloud have taken the original Hammer Of God (HOG) concept and transformed it into a 400W power house, powered by four 18650 batteries set in series configuration.
The Hammer Of God DNA 400 provides some great features all thanks to the Evolve DNA250c chipset that is being used. The DNA series boards have been a long standing chipset within the high end vaping market due to its stability and customization.
The Evolve DNA250c is a power regulation board created by Evolve that is capable of with standing and regulating wattage of up to 400W and has some really nice features included the USB On-The-Go which allows for users to charge external devices via the Device itself. Although the HOG400 has a custom HOG design this can be changed to your own preference via the Evolve EScribe 2.0 and theme designer software that can be found on the Evolvapor website.
- Upgradeable firmware via the Escribe Software that you can use on Mac or PC.
- The Quad (4) external 18650 batteries needed to power this device are not included in the kit.
- Batteries available here
- External Charger available here
- Battery: Quad 18650 (not included)
- Wattage Range: 1 - 400W
- DNA 250 Chipset
- Ramped up to 400W
- Temperature Control Suite
- Temperature Range: 200 - 600 F
- Boost mode to increase initial power output and ramp up time
- EScribe compatible
- Parallel-series mechanical mod
- Supports Ni200, Ti, SS
- Built-in Balance Charge
- 1 x Vaperz Cloud Hammer of God DNA 400 Mod
- Certificate of Authenticity
- We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
- Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
- Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.