*Must be familiar with coil-building. Coils not pre-installed*
The Vandy Vape PHOBIA RDA delivers a quality-machining 24mm rebuildable dripper with a postless-like design with four terminal posts for vertical installation and a unique dual airflow design. Measuring 24mm in diameter, the PHOBIA RDA is constructed with the superior design elements Vandy Vape has come to known for. The sturdy Stainless Steel shell is highly durable and the PHOBIA 24mm RDA utilizes a gold-plated M4 Hex Screws for added durability. The build deck sections features four open terminals, in which coil leads are vertically installed onto the base and side-secured for easy installations. Airflow enters the structure through dual bottom airslots, redirecting to a two-direction airflow from the bottom and the side to create a cyclonic vapor production. The PHOBIA RDA uses a custom 810 ULTEM Chuff Caps along with the ability to be used with other 810 drip tips. Also included in each kit is a squonk 510 pin to be used with squonking devices for added versatility.
Specifications & Features:
- Collaboration between Vandy Vape & Alex from VapersMD
- 24mm Diameter
- Deep Juice Well
- Superior 303 Stainless Steel Construction
- Replaceable Wall Sleeve Design
- Spacious Build Deck
- Unique Postless Design - Four Terminals Openings
- Side-Secured via M4 Hex Screws
- Single or Dual Coil Configurations
- Dual Bottom External Airslots
- Two Internal Airflow System - Two Bottom Tubes & Two Slanted Side Tubes
- Direct-to-Coil Chamber Effect
- 810 ULTEM Chuff Cap
- 810 6mm Wide ULTEM Drip Tip
- 810 Drip Tip Adapter
- Squonk-Ready 510 Pin
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- 1 Phobia RDA
- 1 6mm Wide ULTEM Drip Tip
- 1 510 Squonk Pin
- Accessory Bag
- Instructional Manual
This product is for advanced user only!
Rebuildable atomiser: The user of this atomiser must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomiser is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomiser coils and wicks have known risks. Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multi-meter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
- New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.