One year after the release of the Crown IV, UWELL presents the new Crown V sub-ohm tank for those avid Crown fans. The Crown V Tank adopts a top-filling system, and has a silicone check valve to avoid leakage.
The child proof top cap requires you to press before rotating and turn a quarter to open the cap for filling, while multiple Mesh coils provide a variety of vape experiences: 0.23Ω single mesh coil/0.3Ω dual mesh coil/0.2Ω triple mesh coil.
Last but not least, it adopts the renowned UWELL patented self-cleaning technology to absorb the e-juice or condensation in the condensation holder through regular usage, which reduces juice leakage and lessens the cleaning frequency.
- As always, remember to prime new coils. Place a few drops of vape juice in the coil, install the coil and wait five minutes before using. This ensures the coil is saturated and avoids getting dry hits or burning your coil.
- Replacement Coils available here
- Replacement Glass available here
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 29mm x 50.5mm
- Chassis material: stainless steel
- Roman numeral “V” on the top cap and AFC ring
- Tube material: Pyrex glass
- 510 threaded connection
- 5mL juice capacity
- 90 degree top refill system
- Leakproof fill port with silicone check valve
- Optimal cap design
- Mesh coils
- Included: .23Ω Single Meshed Coil | 65-70W
- Included: .3Ω Dual Meshed Coil | 50-55W
- Optional: .2Ω Single Meshed Coil | 65-70W
- Self Cleaning Technology
- Pro-Focs Flavor Tested
- Dual adjustable bottom airflow slots
- Detach for cleaning/maintenance
1 x UWELL Crown V Tank
1 x Extra glass
1 x 0.23 Un2 Meshed Coil (pre-installed)
1 x 0.3Ω UN2-2 Meshed Coil
1 x Pack of Replacement O-rings
1 x User's Manual
1 x Drip Tip Cover