*Must be familiar with coil-building. Coils not pre-installed*
The Twisted Messes RDA² (TMSquared) features a two-post design with 4 individual post holes. Each post hole is 2.8mm in diameter accommodating any build you can throw at it. The split-post design allows for a dramatic increase in coil installation versatility. Designed by Jay-Bo.
- As always, remember to prime new coils. Place a few drops of vape juice in the coil, install the coil and wait five minutes before using. This ensures the coil is saturated and avoids getting dry hits or burning your coil.
- Find Rebuildable Tools here
- Split post design allowing coil installation into the center, far sides or via the standard method.
- Negative post milled into the deck
- Deck is 22mm
- Four individual 2.8mm post holes
- Clamp style posts with flat bottomed screws for better connection (thanks to JayBo)
- 5.5mm juice well
- Stainless Steel throughout the RDA (except contact pin)
- The black Drip Tip is not Delrin. It is RADEL, a high-temperature plastic with a slightly lower melting point than PEEK
- That Hex-Driver tho! (check the gallery pic and prepare to fall in love with hex screws)
- Square air-holes
- All PEEK insulators
- Gold plated brass contact pin
- Three 3x3mm adjustable square air-holes, with a single coil airflow option on the inner barrel (smallest option is one air-hole open, in both single and dual mode)
- 1 x Black Assembled atomizer
- 1 x Blue Top Cap & Base
- 1 x Gunmetal Top Cap & Base
- 1 x Red Top Cap & Base
- 1 x High-quality 1.5mm hex-driver
- 1 x Extra black AFC ring
- Extra hex screws
- 2 x extra o-rings
- 2 x Pre-Built coils
This product is for advanced users only!
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks. Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multi-meter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
- New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.