*Must be familiar with coil-building. Coils not pre-installed*
The compact and small Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus RDTA with 30mm diameter and 8ml/16ml e-juice capacity for your choice. The Aromamizer Plus V2 adopts the smoother airflow from restrictive DL to airy DL and better airflow adjustment in lower wattage 30+W. With the flip over AFC ring to get more airflow options for mesh deck and single coil deck, the Aromamizer Plus V2 brings excellent vaping experience for vapers. Just get it and enjoy an amazing vaping.
- As always, remember to prime new coils. Place a few drops of vape juice in the coil, install the coil and wait five minutes before using. This ensures the coil is saturated and avoids getting dry hits or burning your coil.
- Find Rebuildable Supplies here
Features & Specifications
- Diameter: 30mm
- Capacity: 8ml/16ml
- Thread: 810
- Compact and small RDTA with 30mm diameter
- Suggested for mesh deck and single coil deck
- Smoother airflow from restrictive DL to airy DL
- Better airflow adjustment in lower wattage 30+W
1 x Aromamizer Plus whole unit
1 x Spare 8ml glass
1 x 8ml metal extension
2 x 6mm chimney reducer for glass tank section and metal tank section
1 x Spare part bag of O rings and grub screws
1 x Allen Key
1 x Manual
1 x Steamcrave Stickers
1 x Mesh deck kit
This product is for advanced users only
- Rebuildable atomiser: The user of this atomiser must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it.
- This atomiser is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
- Rebuildable atomiser coils and wicks have known risks.
- Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multi-meter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work.
- These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
- New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.