The SMOK H-PRIV Pro 220W TC and TFV8 Big Baby Full Kit Full Kit packs a unique mod design and the TFV8 Big Baby Full Kit Sub-Ohm Tank. The H-PRIV features 220W of power and upgradeable firmware. A top mounted OLED screen displays essential information to the user along with a comprehensive temperature control suite that packs in adjustable TCR as well as preheat capability, making the H-PRIV a very capable and versatile platform. User control for adjustment is implemented through two adjustment buttons and the squeeze to fire, firing button.
Powering the H-PRIV are dual high amperage 18650 (sold separately) which are housed on the bottom latch battery access door. The chassis design of the TFV8 Big Baby Full Kit features multiple diameters, measuring 24.5mm in diameter. The SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Beast Sub-Ohm Tank combines the best elements of two of the most popular and critically acclaimed tanks today, packing in the manageable size and affordable performance coil family from the Baby Beast with the capacity and range of the full sized TFV8. Maintaining the same 24.5mm diameter profile of the TFV8 and measuring just 3mm taller in height than the Baby Beast, the Big Baby Beast packs in a rangy 5ml tank capacity accessed and filled via SMOK's signature Hinge and Lock Top Fill System.
The Baby Beast Coil Family is based off the high performance V8 line, retaining much of the same performance profile despite the diminutive size. Included with each kit is a trio of coil heads, featuring the V8 Baby X4 Coil Head, V8 Baby T6, and the V8 Baby RBA Head. Airflow is expanded, increasing each air slot to measure 15mm by 2mm which are located around the base of the chassis, with a full 8mm bore from chimney to drip tip. The amazing battery life and power of the H-PRIV with the TFV8 Big Baby Full Kit one of SMOK's incredible and powerful line-up.
- As always, remember to prime new coils. Place a few drops of vape juice in the coil, install the coil and wait five minutes before using. This ensures the coil is saturated and avoids getting dry hits or burning your coil.
- The dual (2) external 18650 batteries needed to power this device are not included in the kit.
- The SMOK H-Priv Pro Mod cannot be charged through the micro USB as it is for upgrading the firmware only. An External charger is needed to charge your batteries.
- Replacement Coils available here:
- Replacement Glass available here:
- External Charger available here:
Features & Specifications
- 1 to 220W Power Output
- 0.35 to 8V Voltage Range
- 0.10ohm to 3.0ohm Atomizer Resistance Range
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Temperature Control Output
- Ni200 Nickel, Titanium & Stainless Steel Support
- Adjustable Initial Resistance
- Adjustable TCR
- Preheat Capability
- 200֯ to 600֯ Output Range
- 0.05ohm to 2.0ohm Atomizer Resistance Range
- Top Mounted OLED Screen
- Vibrant Display Resolution
- Icon Based Display Matrix
- Comprehensive Menu Settings and Adjustment
- Dual Battery Life Indicator
- Innovative and Ergonomic Firing Mechanism
- Squeeze to Fire Operation
- Bottom Slide to Open Battery Access Door
- Dual High Amperage 18650 (Sold Separately)
- Zinc Alloy Chassis
- Stainless Steel 510 Threading
- Product Dimensions - 91mm by 55mm by 25mm
TFV8 Big Baby Beast Tank Features:
- 24.5mm Diameter
- Hinge and Lock Top Fill System
- 5.0ml Max Capacity
- SMOK Baby Turbo Coil Family
- V8 Baby X4 Coil Head
- 0.15 ohm
- Quadruple Coil
- 30 to 70W
- 45 to 60W Recommended Range
- V8 Baby T6 Coil Head
- 0.2 ohm
- Sextuple Coils
- 40 to 130W
- 70 to 90W Recommended Range
- Dual Adjustable 15mm by 2mm Airslots
- 8.5mm Delrin Drip Tip
- Stainless Steel and Glass Construction
1 x SMOK H-PRIV 220W TC Box Mod
1 x SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Full Kit Tank
1 x V8 Baby X4 0.15ohm Coil Head Pre-installed
1 x V8 Baby T6 0.2ohm Coil Head
Replacement Parts and Glass
We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.