Retaining almost all the same features as the original Fuchai 213, the Fuchai 213 Plus by Sigelei is capable of outputting up to 223 watts, supports temperature control with 3 different types of stainless steel, and utilizes Sigelei’s most advanced chipset! Don’t let its name and familiar face fool you, the Sigelei Fuchai 213 Plus actually runs up to 223 watts and has a new on-screen display. Although similar in looks, its menu system and screen has been redesigned with a user-friendly display. Most important of all is that the famous preheat setting is still present on the Fuchai 213 plus! Preheat allows you to set wattage for a specific period of time which can increase or decrease ramp up time depending on how you utilize it!
- The Dual (2) external 18650 batteries needed to power this device are not included in the kit.
- Batteries available here
- External Charger available here
Specifications & Features
- Variable Wattage Range: 10.0w to 223.0w
- Battery: 2 x 18650 high-drain batteries (Not Included)
- Supports Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel in Temperature Control
- Stainless Steel 304,316, and 317 are supported
- Temperature Adjustment Range: 200°F-570°F/ 100°C-300°C
- Minimum Resistance 0.10 in Temperature Control and Wattage Mode
- TCR Functionality
- TCF Functionality
- Preheat power setting
- Snap in Place Battery Cover
- USB Charging capable
- 2A Maximum charge rate
- Low voltage protection
- Short circuit protection
- Low resistance protection
- Low battery warning
1 x Sigelei Box Mod
1 x Micro USB Cable
We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.