*Must be familiar with coil-building. Coils not pre-installed*
The Oumier Wasp Nano RDA is an awesome little RDA for the price.
A miniature and compact 22mm rebuildable dripping atomizer designed for flavor-centered coil builds. The Wasp Nano RDA features an astronomically immense two post build deck designed for single coil configurations which is both facile to utilize and build on. The Wasp Nano RDA features a heat resistant PEI top cap design with dual side airflow slots. A bottom alimenting squonker pin is included for squonk/bottom alimenting mods.
The Oumier Wasp Nano RDA is the perfect match for any mod or squonk mod with an emphasis on flavor.
- Find Rebuildable Tools here
- Stainless Steel Base/Build Deck
- 22mm Diameter
- 22.5mm Height (including Drip Tip)
- Easy Build Deck
- Exchangeable Standard and Squonk Pin
- Airflow Control (AFC)
- PEI Top Cap/Drip Tip
1 x Wasp Nano RDA
1 x Spares Kit including Squonk Pin
1 x Screw Driver
1 x Organic Cotton
This product is for advanced user only!
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks. Rebuildable's are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multi-meter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
- New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.