*Must be familiar with coil-building. Coils not pre-installed*
Geek Vape continue their line of The Zeus RTA with their NEW ZEUS X RTA. Configurable with either a single or dual coil combination
Featuring a massive 4.5ml tank with many more improvements to boot. The post-less build deck caters to both single and dual coil setups and can easily accommodate the larger coils to maximize for larger cloud production.
The Zeus X RTA has enhanced 3D airflow, dual top airflow with 14 air holes on the chamber which provides the best vaping experience from any RTA possible.
Zeus X RTA also has the new top filling system in place making it so simple to refill time after time. Geek Vape really have gone all out to make the New Zeus X RTA the best RTA on the market!
Features & Specifications:
- 25mm Diameter
- 4.5mL Capacity
- Elevated Post-less, Four Terminals Design
- Single or Dual Coil Configurations
- Side-Secured via Flathead Slotted Screws
- PEEK Insulator
- Enhanced 3D Three Dimensional Airflow
- Dual Top Airflow – 15mm by 2.5mm
- Top-Fill Method
- 810 Delrin Wide bore Drip Tip
- 810 ULTEM Wide bore Drip Tip
- 510 Drip Tip Adapter
1 X ZEUS X 25mm RTA
1 X 810 Delrin Wide bore Drip Tip
1 X 510 Drip Tip Adapter
1 X Spare Glass Tube
1 X Allen Key
2 X Pre-built Clapton Coils
1 X Set of Cotton Wicks
1 X User Manual
This product is for advanced users only
- Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it.
- This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
- Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
- Rebuildable's are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multi-meter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work.
- These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
- New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.