Geekvape L200 Kit features upgraded Tri-proof Technology: IP68 Rating Dustproof and Waterproof. Geekvape Aegis Legend 2 kit consists of Aegis L200 Box Mod and Geekvape Z Sub Ohm Tank.
The Geekvape L200 is powered by dual 18650 battery with type-c quick charging and can fire up to 200W output. You can also get an external charger to charge batteries separately and carry them with you in a battery case for quick change-over.
Geekvape Aegis L200 box mod is equipped with 1.08-inch TFT color full screen to show vaping data clearly. Geekvape Z Tank utilizes direct top airflow and top-to-bottom airflow for massive flavor and vapor boost without leakage. Geekvape Z Sub Ohm Tank adopts top filling design and slide coil design, easy to replace coils.
- As always, remember to prime new coils. Place a few drops of vape juice in the coil, install the coil and wait five minutes before using. This ensures the coil is saturated and avoids getting dry hits or burning your coil.
- The Dual (2) external 18650 batteries needed to power this device are not included in the kit.
- External Charger available here
- Find the Battery Case here
- Replacement Coils available here
- Replacement Glass available here
Usage tip: when changing the Z Series Coils, make sure you line up the coil with the triangular notches on the tank to ensure a snug fit and no leakage.
- Dimension: 140.05mm (g) x 54.12mm (w) x 29mm (h)
- Output Power: 5W-200W
- Maximum Output Current: 45A
- Maximum Output Voltage: 12V
- Battery: Dual 18650 batteries (not included in kit)
- Resistance Range: 0.1Ω – 3Ω
- Charging Port: USB Type-C Port
- Display Screen: 1.08 Inch TFT Color Screen
- Low voltage warning: 3.2V±0.1V
- PCBA Temperature alarm: 80℃
- Safety Cutoff: 10s
- Stand-by current: <10uA
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ – 45℃
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ – 60℃
- Tank Capacity: 5.5mL
- Fill Method: Top Fill
- Coil Compatibility: Geekvape Z Series Coil
1 x Aegis Legend 2 mod
1x 1 x Z (Zeus) Sub ohm Tank 2021 (5.5ml)
2x Geekvape Z Series Coils
1x 0.2Ω 70-80W
1x 0.25Ω 45-57W
1x Coil Tool
1x Spare Parts Pack
1x Spare Glass Tube (5.5mL)
1xType-C USB Cable
We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.