The Geekvape Aegis Max Kit consists of a Geekvape Aegis Max 100W Mod and Z Sub-Ohm Tank- a tank that is renowned for tasty vape, large vape clouds and less leakage due to its top airflow. This water, dust and shock proof mod is powered by a single 18650, 20700 or 21700 battery (NOT Included). That's right, you can choose! If you vape frequently, go a larger battery like the 20700 or 21700; it will last you longer but will also take longer to charge. You can also get an external charger to charge batteries separately and carry them with you in a battery case for quick change-over.
The Z Sub-Ohm Tank Tank is popular among vapers who like high wattage and direct-lung (DL) vaping, where you inhale vapor straight to the lungs. Plus, with 5mL e-liquid capacity, you can get your large vape clouds without having to top up your juice all the time. Adding to its ingenuity, you fill this tank from the top and it has top airflow that is known to reduce leakage. These are virtually the cherries on top of a seriously impressive, 26mm diameter tank.
The Z Series Mesh Coils that suit the Z Sub Ohm Tank run on high wattage, have a long life span due to their mesh core, and produce great flavor and big clouds! As such, they are not recommended for beginner vapers. These coils are for the cloud chasers. So if you don't really like DL vaping, we recommend you buy the Aegis Max Mod and couple it with another tank that is more suited to mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping, which is similar to smoking a traditional cigarette, such as the Z MTL or Z Nano/Z Nano 2 Tank.
- As always, remember to prime new coils. Place a few drops of vape juice in the coil, install the coil and wait five minutes before using. This ensures the coil is saturated and avoids getting dry hits or burning your coil.
- The external 18650/21700 battery is not included in the kit.
- Replacement Coils available here:
- Replacement Glass available here:
- Find the Battery Case here
Usage tip: when changing the Z Series Coils, make sure you line up the coil with the triangular notches on the tank to ensure a snug fit and no leakage.
Aegis Max Mod:
- Dimension: 93 x 46.3 x 34mm
- Material: Zinc Alloy chassis
- Battery: 1 x 21700 / 18650 (not included)
- 0.96in OLED Screen
- AS-100 Chipset
- Wattage Range: 1 - 100W
- Resistance Range: 0.05 - 3ohm
- Temperature Range: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600F
- Modes: VW, VPC, TC, TCR, Bypass
- Protections: 10s Cutoff, Short Circuit, Overcharge, Over-discharging, Overheat, Over-current, Anti-dry (in the TC mode)
- IP-67 waterproof, shockproof and dustproof
- Inter Changeable battery tube between 18650 + 21700
- Multiple protections for a safe and stable vaping
Z Sub-Ohm Tank:
- Dimension: 26 x 42.5mm (not including drip tip)
- Construction: 304 Stainless Steel, Pyrex Glass
- Capacity: Bubble Glass 5ml, Straight Glass 3.5ml
- Top fill with dual ports
- Simple sliding coil replacement
- Updated filling port for leak-free refills
- Drip Tip Size: 810
- Z1 Mesh 0.4ohm: 60 - 70W
- Z2 Mesh 0.2ohm: 70 - 80W
- Compatible with all Geekvape Z series Coils.
1 x Aegis Max Mod
1 x Zeus Sub-Ohm Tank w/ Z2 Mesh Coil 0.2 ohm Coil and 5ml Bubble Glass pre-installed
1 x 18650 Battery Adapter Tube
1 x Spare Straight Glass 3.5ml
1 x Z1 Mesh 0.4 ohm Coil
1 x USB Cable
Spare Parts: o-rings, coil wedging tool, battery door assist tool
We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.