The Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus Pod Kit is another tough vape pod mod in the Geek Vape Aegis series. Like it's predecessor, the original Aegis Boost Pod Kit it supports a maximum of 40 watts but the Boost Plus is powered by an external 18650 battery (not included). Having an external battery almost doubles the Boost's battery capacity so you get more vaping time. You can also get an external charger to charge batteries separately and carry them with you in a battery case for quick change-over.
The Aegis Boost Plus price is very affordable considering this water, dust and shock proof Vape is designed to last.
The Boost Plus Trifecta
This is a three-in-one! You can use this mod pod in three different ways! It supports:
- Aegis Boost Plus Pods
- Aegis Boost Plus rebuildable dripping tank atomizer (RDTA) Pods (not included in the kit) - an upgrade to the current Aegis Boost RBA (rebuildable atomizer) pod
- Attach the Aegis Boost Plus/Pro adapter (sold separately) and use any 510-threaded tank you like!
This versatile vape kit is made to suit all kinds of vapers. In the Aegis Boost Plus pack, you will get two separate coils and drip tips (mouth pieces) specifically designed for mouth to lung (MTL) and direct lung (DL) vaping styles.
Easy Access and Tough Exterior
It's good to see the Aegis Boost Plus has kept the Aegis Boost easy-access top refill port, the adjustable leak-proof airflow valve and the quick lock and release button for switching out pods. Filling this with your favorite e-liquid and changing coils is going to be easy-peasy.
Typical of the Geek Vape Aegis series, the Aegis Boost Plus is almost as tough as nails! It has:
- Food-grade silicone rubber for sealing and waterproofing
- Corrosion-resistant Zinc alloy body frame
- Tear-resistant leather sleeve (for extra grip too)
- IP67 rated device - water, dust and shock proof.
It's important to note that the IP67 rating is only for the mod, not the pod and water proof does not mean you can take it with you when you snorkel.
Reliable Kit with Safety Protections
This e-cig maximizes power efficiency with the use of the AS Chipset, similar to other Aegis series kits. It has a highly-reliable variable voltage adjustment with superfast firing of less than 0.8 seconds!
While you get maximum performance with every puff, the AS Chipset also has safety features such as advance surge and overheat protection temperature control (TC) system. All this assure you a consistent vape experience and satisfying outdoor performance (with its tough exterior) with protections that keep you safe.
- The external 18650 battery is not included in the kit.
- As always, remember to prime new coils. Place a few drops of vape juice in the coil, install the coil and wait five minutes before using. This ensures the coil is saturated and avoids getting dry hits or burning your coil.
- Replacement Coils available here:
- Replacement Pods available here:
- External Charger available here:
Specifications & Features:
- Dimensions: 114.2 x 49.5 x 28.6mm
- 5.5mL e-juice capacity
- Material: zinc-alloy, leather and silicone
- Battery compatibility: 18650 (not included)
- Wattage output range: 5-40W
- Voltage output range: 1.0-6.0V
- Firing speed: 0.08s
- Max power: 40W
- Compatible with all Geekvape B Series Coils
- Coil resistance: 0.4ohm, 0.6 ohm
- Charging: micro USB port
- Charging current: 5V/1.5A
- Refill method: top filling
- Airflow: easy access airflow valve.
1 x GeekVape Aegis Boost Plus Pod Mod with Sub Ohm Pod
1 x 0.4 ohm KA1 Mesh Coil (Pre-Installed)
1 x 0.6 ohm KA1 Mesh Coil
1 x Drip tip
1 x USB cable
We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.