*Must be familiar with coil-building. Coils not pre-installed*
The MAGE RTA's extra wide 510 sloped delrin drip tip also functions as the entire top cap to prevent your lips from making contact with a hot metal surface after some chain vaping. The 2.5mm quad wicking ports will allow users to vape at high wattages as this tank is designed to provide an RDA vape experience with the benefits of a 3.5ml juice reservoir. The MAGE RTA is a high-performance platform designed to bring you to flavor town and provide great vapor production!
- 24mm Diameter
- 44mm Overall Height
- 3.5ml Juice Capacity (3ml/tank, 0.5ml/chamber)
- Convenient Top Fill
- SUS304 Stainless Steel Construction
- 8mm Vertical Four-Post Design
- 2mm Terminal Post Holes
- Three (1mm x 9mm) Adjustable Airflow Slots
- Four (2.5mm) Wicking Ports
- Food Grade Pyrex Glass
- Dual 4mm Airflow Chimneys
- Gold Plated 510 Contact Pin
- Black 510 Compatible Sloped Delrin Drip Tip
- 4 Sets of Colored O-rings for Customization
1 x Stainless steel MAGE RTA by CoilArt
1 x Pyrex Glass Replacement
1 x Extra Sets of Colors of O-Rings
1 x Extra Set of Contact Screws
This product is for advanced users only
- Rebuildable atomiser: The user of this atomiser must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it.
- This atomiser is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
- Rebuildable atomiser coils and wicks have known risks.
- Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multi-meter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work.
- These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
- New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.