The SkyStar mod, showcased in the Aspire Skystar Revvo Kit, is powered by 2 x 18650 batteries (sold separately), and is capable of producing a monstrous 210W of power for high-end vaping. The sleek, curved design of the mod helps it fit comfortably in your hand, while a 1.3” OLED touch screen on the front makes changing settings a breeze. To start using your Aspire SkyStar Revvo Mod, swipe down twice on the screen to access the menu: from here you can choose your mode from a selection including watt mode, voltage mode and temperature control, and adjust your vape to your exact specifications. The Aspire SkyStar Revvo’s display helps you keep an eye on all the vaping data you need. Including dual battery life indicators. The Aspire SkyStar mod comes with a range of integrated safety features including short circuit protection, automatic cut-off and overheating protection for your peace of mind.
- The Dual (2) external 18650 batteries needed to power this device are not included in the kit.
- 18650 Batteries available here
- External Charger available here
Aspire SkyStar Mod Features:
- Maximum wattage of 210W
- 1.3″ OLED touch screen
- Dimensions: 136mm x 50mm x 33mm
- Takes 2 x 18650 batteries (not included)
- Automatic cutoff
- Over discharge protection
- Short circuit protection
- Battery reverse protection
- Overheat protection
- Overcharge protection
1 x Aspire SkyStar 210W Mod
1 x USB cable
1 x Warning card
1 x User manual
1 x Warranty card
- We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
- Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
- Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.