Vaporesso Swag 2 , the upgraded version of the Vaporesso Swag Kit. With the portable small ergonomically curve design, the height only 7 centimeters. Pocket-friendly and easy to carry to anywhere you want.
The surface adopts a specially formulated rubber coating, fingerprint resistant and scratch-resistant, stronger and durable. The Swag 2 Kit with the advanced Axon Chip allows the kit fires up to 80W and instantly firing time, supports various working modes to meet your different vaping demands. The Swag 2 is powered by 1x 18650 Battery (NOT INCLUDED).
Under the new added Pulse mode, the Swag 2 will continuously give you a hit throughout your puff every 0.02S, giving you more powerful, flavourful clouds with every puff. The Vaporesso Starter Kit with one 0.91 inch TFT screen with a user-friendly interface allows you to operate and enjoy the vaping conveniently.
The NRG PR Tank can hold 3.5ml ejuice, with convenient top refill and bottom airflow adjustable designs, comes with the GT4 Meshed Coil and GT CCell Ceramic Coil. You can use the Mesh Coil for sub-ohm vaping and bring you the massive cloud of vapor. the GT CCELL Coil with the longer lifespan and optimised for Nic Salts, the newest Vaporesso Vape Kits will deliver you the pure flavour.
- Size: 75 x 50 x 25mm
- Advanced AXON Chipset
- Output Wattage: 5-80W
- Working Modes: Pulse, Power, DIY, TC
- Resistance Range: 0.03 – 5.0ohm
- Requires 1x 18650 Battery (NOT INCLUDED)
- 0.91 Inch OLED Display
- Mode Button
- 510 Thread
- Charging: Micro USB Port / DC5V/2A
- External Charging Recommended
Vaporesso NRG PE Tank Features & Specifications:
- 25mm Diameter
- 3.5ml Tank Capacity
- Slide To Fill Top Fill Design
- Large Fill Ports
- GT Coil Family
- Dual Adjustable Top Airflow
- 10mm Bore Delrin Drip Tip
- Silver Plated 510 Contact
1 x Vaporesso Swag 2 80W Mod
1 x NRG PE Sub-Ohm Tank
1 x GT4 Mesh Core 0.15 ohm – 45 to 60W
1 x GT CCELL 0.5 ohm Ceramic Coil – 20 to 35W
1 x Micro USB Cable
1 x Spare O-Rings
- We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
- Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
- Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.