Invader 2/3 is another product with higher output power launched by Teslacigs following Invader III. The user can choose to use 2/3 batteries and obtain different output power by adjusting the voltage of the potentiometer. The maximum output power is 240W/360W. The product is equipped with an LED light at the bottom, which allows you to better know the usage of the product. This product is suitable for users who like to use an atomizer with low resistance and cloud of vapor. It will bring you an unprecedented Vaping experience.
Features & Specifications:
- Powerful & Simplistic
- Adjustable Up to 240W/360W
- 2/3 Batteries Setup
- I-V Voltage Adjustment
- Large LED Indicator
- Suitable for Sub-ohm Atomizer
- Four Colors To Show Your Style
- Die Cast Zinc Alloy Body
- Built In Protections Features
- Upgraded Version of Invader III
- Dimensions: 50mm×42mm×85mm/35mm×42mm×85mm
- Material: Zinc Alloy(Die Cast)
- Cell Type: 2 or 3 high drain 18650 battery cell (Discharge current should be above 35A)
- Thread Type: 510 thread
- Maximum Output Wattage: 2 x 18650 -240W / 3 x 18650-360W
- Output Voltage Range: 3-8V
- Maximum Output Current: 60A
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0Ohm
- Input Voltage Range: 6.4-8.4V/9.6V-12.6V
- Voltage Adjust: I-V level
- LED Indicator: Blue
- Protections: Invader 2/3 offers various kinds of protections to ensure user safety.
1 x Invader 2/3 Box Mod
1 x Additional Battery Cover
1 x Warning Card
1 x User Manual
- We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
- Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
- Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.