The SMOKtech Koopor Mini 60W TC Box Mod is a compact, advanced dual mode 60W box mod, featuring stainless steel and zinc alloy construction, 1 to 60W of output, and a temperature controlled output. Designed to utilize a single replaceable high amperage 18650 battery (sold separately), the Koopor Mini features a wattage output ranging from 1 to 60W, with a minimum resistance range from 0.1 ohms, pairing well with midwattage Sub-Ohm Tanks. In temperature control mode, the Koopor Mini has a highly accurate output that fluctuates within a 10 degree Fahrenheit range, with regulation from 200 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. Manufactured out of Stainless Steel and Zinc Alloy, the Koopor Mini features a magnetized back plate for easy battery removal, stainless steel threadpoints, and a spring-loaded 510 for atomizer flush fitting. With an ergonomic button layout, a bright screen, and a USB port for firmware upgrades, the SMOKtech Koopor Mini 60W TC Box Mod is a versatile, compact, and affordable box mod.
- 1 to 60W Variable Wattage Output
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance of 0.1 Ohm
- Temperature Controlled Output
- 200 to 600 Degrees Fahrenheit
- 0.06 Ohm Minimum Resistance
- 10 Degree Range Fluctuation
- Magnetized Back Plate
- Utilizes One 18650 Battery (sold separately)
- Stainless Steel and Zinc Alloy Construction
- Stainless Steel Threadpoints
- Spring-Loaded 510
- Three Button Layout
- Bright OLED Screen
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- Black or Orange Silicone Sleeve Included
- Height: 84mm
- Depth: 41mm
- Width: 24.5mm
1 x Koopor Mini 60W TC VW Box Mod
1 x Silicone Case
- We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
- Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
- Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.