Demonstrating outstanding versatility, the SMOK FETCH PRO Pod System, features a newly updated chassis construction, extensive pod and coil compatibility, and can be used with a new RBA Coil option, allowing for those that prefer to DIY.
Visually striking, the FETCH Pro Pod System features a stunning AG reflective glass with decorative striping and incorporates a 0.96" TFT Display Screen to relay critical vaping information back to the user.
Beneath the screen lies a set of adjustment buttons to navigate the menu and adjust any wattage output. In addition, above the screen sits a slotted airflow inlet, leading to the pod connection at the top. Requires a single 18650 battery (Sold Seperatley)
Compatible with coils from the SMOK RPM and RGC Pod Series, the SMOK FETCH Pro offers an enhanced and varied vaping experience catering to the variety of vaping styles of MTL or DTL, making this a highly versatile pod system.
- Dimensions - 93.5mm by 46mm by 22mm
- Single 18650 Battery (NOT Included)
- Wattage Output Range: 5-80W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-4.0V
- Resistance Range: 0.1-2.5ohms
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Side Firing Bar
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Side Airflow Inlet Slot
- 0.96" TFT Display Screen
- Magnetic Pod Connection
- Bottom Hinged Battery Door
- 4.3mL Refillable Fetch Pro RPM Pod
- Side Fill System - Silicone Stoppered
- Compatible with all RPM40 Coils
- Plug 'n' Play Coil Installation
- Puff Monitoring System
- 10 Seconds Cut-Off
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Over-Heating Protection
- Low Battery Warning
- 510 Delrin Drip Tip
- USB Type-C Port
- 1 Fetch Pro Device
- 1 Fetch Pro RPM Pod
- 1 Fetch Pro RGC Pod
- 1 0.4ohm RPM Mesh Coil
- 1 0.17ohm RGC Conical Mesh Coil
- 1 Type-C Cable
- 1 User Manual
- We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
- Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
- Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.