The updated Sigelei 50W v2 Box Mod is now available. It features an updated outer design that makes it look very sleek. The pin is a copper coated brass pin that is spring loaded. The back battery panel is held tightly by 2 strong magnets. The size of the v2 is slightly taller and wider than the v1. The screen is also now on the side of the device. It uses the Yihi SX330 chip that can handle up to 50 watts of power. This small and compact box that uses 1x 18650 Battery (NOT included). It is made of aluminum for its light weight and looks very sleek. It also has a USB port for charging.
Specifications & Features:
Power Adjustable Range: 7.0w - 50.0w
- Output Voltage Range: 3.6v - 8.5v
- Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.2Ω - 3.0Ω
- Battery Voltage Range: 3.2v - 4.2v
- Supported Battery Type: 18650 (NOT INCLUDED)
- Low Voltage Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Input High Voltage Warning
- Output Short Circuit Protection
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Temperature Protection
- USB Interface Directly Charging
1x Sigelei 50W v2 Box Mod
1x USB Cable
- We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
- Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
- Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.