Lost Vape Ursa Quest Multi Mod Pod Kit is an amazing vaping device that’s flavourful like a sub-ohm tank, smaller like a pod mod and as powerful as a box vape mod. Use it as a pod mod or use the included 510 adapter and turn it into a vape mod that you can use with any tank! The Ursa Quest Multi Kit comes with two Ursa Pods, 6 & 7mL capacity, which use their own type of Ultra Boost Coils so you can experience different types of vaping styles from one electronic cigarette (e-cigarette). The versatility doesn’t stop there!
You can choose a 21700, 20700 or 18650 battery (not included) to power your 100W Ursa Quest Multi Kit so the choice is yours! We recommend 21700 batteries for higher-wattage vaping but if you prefer 18650 batteries, simply use the included 18650 battery adapter.
The Ursa Quest Multi Kit comes with two different pods, each compatible with different coils for a different vaping experience. The kit includes a standard 6mL URSA Replacement Pod with a 510 drip tip and compatibility with Lost Vape UB Coils, a 7mL URSA Pro Replacement Pods with an 810 drip tip and compatibility with Lost Vape UB Pro Coils and a 510 tank base which either Ursa Pod screws into, to make them ‘pod tanks’ with enough airflow to support the highest available wattage from the coils.
The easy-to-navigate menu gives you a number of settings to tailor your vape such as wattage, temperature control, voltage, bypass and more. Some say the Ursa Quest chip set is reminiscent of the DNA250C chip which is beloved by many experienced vapers. It also has two modes – Mod or Pod – so you switch between them depending on how you’d like to use your Ursa Quest Multi Kit which, as its name suggests, is definitely multi-talented.
- Size: 126 x 43 x 33mm
- Battery compatibility: 21700, 20700, or 18650 (not included)
- Wattage: 5-100W
- Weight: 173g
- Pod e-juice capacity: 7mL
- Body material: Zinc Alloy
1 x Lost Vape Ursa Quest Device
1 x Ursa Pro Pod Tank 7mL (pre-installed)
1 x Ursa Pod 6mL
1 x UB Pro P1 0.15 ohm Coil
1 x UB M4 0.2 ohm Coil
1 x 510 adapter
1 x Airflow control base (pre-installed)
1 x 18650 battery adapter
1 x O-rings
1 x Leather warning card (leather series only)
1 x User manual
1 x Warranty registration card
1 x Type-C USB charging cable
- We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
- Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
- Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.