The Innokin Coolfire Z80 promises both great flavour and long coil life thanks to its Refresh feature and F0 mode. Refresh allows you to prime the coil between uses and F0 utilises new thermodynamic heating technology to improve the flavour of your e-liquid and increase coil life.
The 80W Coolfire Z80 device is powered by an external 18650 battery (not included). The convenient external battery design means that should the battery run low, you can simply swap for a new battery and carry-on vaping with no interruption.
All-important device data including wattage and battery life is displayed on the Coolfire Z80’s in-built screen, The screen has a choice of two options - pro and minimalist which displays detailed data depending on what you prefer.
The Coolfire Z80 kit includes a 5.5ml Innokin Zenith II tank, compatible with Innokin Z coils. The wide range of coil resistances available and the choice of both a narrow and wider drip tip gives the choice of MTL or DL vaping styles depending on what you prefer. (See more about these vaping styles in the FAQs below).
The Zenith II tank’s adjustable airflow ring also allows you to precisely control the air intake for an airier or more restricted vape with more or less intense flavour & nicotine hits.
- Wattage range: 6 - 80W
- Voltage range: 1 - 7.5V
- F0 Hz Range: 20 - 500Hz
- Cut Off Time: 3 - 18s
- Tank: Zenith II 5.5ml
- Max Output: 28.5A
- Resistance Range: 0.1Ω - 3.5Ω
- Body Material: Zinc Alloy
- Thread: 510
- Charging Current: 5V/1.7A
1 x Coolfire Z80 Mod (Single 18650 not included)
1 x Zenith II Tank (0.8ohm MTL Coil installed)
1 x Spare Z 0.3ohm RDL Coil
1 x Spare Clear Glass Tube (5.5ml)
1 x Spare Zenith II Tank RDL Drip Tip
1 x Spare O-Rings Set
1 x Type C charging cable
1 x Quick Start Guide
- We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
- Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
- Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.