The GeekVape Aegis Max Kit consists of a GeekVape Aegis Max 100W Mod and Zeus Sub-Ohm Tank- a tank that is renowned for tasty vape, large vape clouds and less leakage due to its top airflow. This water, dust and shock proof mod is powered by a single 18650, 20700 or 21700 battery (NOT Included). That's right, you can choose! If you vape frequently, go a larger battery like the 20700 or 21700; it will last you longer but will also take longer to charge.
The Zeus Sub-Ohn Tank is popular among vapers who like high wattage and direct-lung (DL) vaping, where you inhale vapour straight to the lungs. Plus, with 5mL e-liquid capacity, you can get your large vape clouds without having to top up your juice all the time. Adding to its ingenuity, you fill this tank from the top and it has top airflow that is known to reduce leakage. These are virtually the cherries on top of a seriously impressive, 26mm diameter tank.
The Zeus Mesh Coils that suit the Zeus Sub Ohm Tank run on high wattage, have a long life span due to their mesh core, and produce great flavour and big clouds! As such, they are not recommended for beginner vapers. These coils are for the cloud chasers. So if you don't really like DL vaping, we recommend you buy the Aegis Mex Mod and couple it with another tank that is more suited to mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping, which is similar to smoking a traditional cigarette, such as a VM or GTX Tank.
Aegis Max Mod:
- Dimension: 93 x 46.3 x 34mm
- Material: Zinc Alloy chassis
- Battery: 1 x 21700 / 18650 (not included)
- 0.96in OLED Screen
- AS-100 Chipset
- Wattage Range: 1 - 100W
- Resistance Range: 0.05 - 3ohm
- Temperature Range: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600F
- Modes: VW, VPC, TC, TCR, Bypass
- Protections: 10s Cutoff, Short Circuit, Overcharge, Over-discharging, Overheat, Over-current, Anti-dry (in the TC mode)
- IP-67 waterproof, shockproof and dustproof
- Swappable battery tube between 18650 + 21700
- Zeus Mesh Coil with amazing flavor
- Simple sliding coil replacement
- Updated filling port for leak-free refills
- Multiple protections for a safe and stable vaping
Geek Vape Zeus Sub-Ohm Tank
- Dimension: 26 x 42.5mm (not including drip tip)
- Construction: 304 Stainless Steel, Pyrex Glass
- Capacity: Bubble Glass 5ml, Straight Glass 3.5ml
- Top fill with dual ports
- Drip Tip Size: 810
- Z1 Mesh 0.4ohm: 60 - 70W
- Z2 Mesh 0.2ohm: 70 - 80W
- 1 x Aegis Max Mod
- 1 x Zeus Subohm Tank w/ Z2 Mesh Coil 0.2 ohm Coil and 5ml Bubble Glass pre-installed
- 1 x 18650 Battery Adapter Tube
- 1 x Spare Straight Glass 3.5ml
- 1 x Z1 Mesh 0.4 ohm Coil
- 1 x USB Cable
- Spare Parts: o-rings, coil wedging tool, battery door assist tool
- User Manual
- We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
- Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
- Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.