The Odin Mini is a collaboration created by Dovpo,Vaperz Cloud and youtube reviewer,The Vaping Bogan. This slim,single 21700 device is the follow up to it’s bigger brothers The Odin DNA250C and Odin 200. The Odin Mini utilizes the intuitive Evolv DNA75C Chip to bring you better battery efficiency. An intelligent and customizable interface and up to 75 watts of power. The smaller shape and design is perfect for on the go use and you can feel comfortable knowing that it can accomodate any atomizer, flush, up to 26mm.
- Dimensions: 36.3mm x 32mm x 90.5mm
- Weight: 124 G
- Material: Aircraft Aluminum Alloy 6061 T6
- Chipset: DNA75C by Evolv
- Modes: Wattage, Temperature control, TCR, Varialble Voltage
- Wattage Range: 1.0-75.0W
- Temperature Control Range: 200 F-600 F / 93 C – 316 C
- Replay feature Available
- Battery: Single 21700 High-drain Battery Replaceable (Not Included)
- Display: 0.96” TFT Color Screen
- Charging: On-board 5V/1A Charging
- Micro USB port: Available for Upgrading Firmware
- 1x Odin MINI DNA75C mod
- 1x USB cable
- 1x Pack of extra replacement battery wraps
- 1x User manual
- 1x Battery usage warning card
- 1x Social media card
- 1x QC Certificate
- We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
- Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
- Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.