Made in collaboration with Vaperz Cloud & Vaping Bogan is the creation of the Dopvo ODIN DNA250C Box Mod, capturing a visually striking outer chassis, incredibly versatile dual battery configuration, and is temperature control friendly. Constructed from durable zinc-alloy, the chassis of the Dovpo ODIN Box Mod is finished in a matte or brushed finish. Adorning the sides of the ODIN Box Mod are cooling fin cut-outs, adding a grip to prevent falls and drops that could damage the elegant chassis. At the bottom of the Dovpo ODIN Mod is a hinged locking battery door, acommodating a dual battery layout of 20700 or 21700 batteries (NOT Included). Within the Dovpo ODIN chassis is the intelligent DNA250C Chipset housed within, unlocking an extensive temperature control suite that can tailor to nickel, titanium, and stainless steel wires for a finetuned vaping experience.
Features & Specifications:
- Collaboration with Vaperz Cloud
- Evolve DNA250C Chipset
- Dimensions - 90mm by 51.2mm by 42.8mm
- Dual High Amp 20700/21700 Batteries - Sold Separately
- Battery Sleeve Wraps - Included
- Wattage Output Range: 1-200W
- Voltage Output Range: 1-8V
- Resistance Range - VW Mode: 0.1-2.0ohms
- Resistance Range - TC Mode: 0.08-1.0ohm
- Temperature Range: 200°-600°F
- Power Mode
- TC Mode/TCR Mode
- Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Wire Composition
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Inscribed Firing Button - Skull Design
- Two Adjustments Buttons
- Mode Selection Button
- 0.96" OLED Color Display Screen
- Hinged Bottom Battery Door
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Atomizer Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Cell by cell monitoring
- 510 Connection
- MicroUSB Cable
- 1 Dovpo ODIN Box Mod
- 1 USB Type-C Cable
- 1 User Manual
- We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
- Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
- Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.