Aspire brings you yet another great new mod and tank kit. Introducing the even more powerful, more up to date, Aspire SkyStar Revvo kit. It’s a dual 18650, 210 watt mod with a 1.3 inch touch screen and the revolutionary Revvo tank.
Aspire has broken the mold for a tank of this type and brings you an all new concept in coils, the flat Radial coil. A coil for great vapor production and excellent flavour. The tank itself comes in a TPD compliant 2ml version. It has adjustable top airflow and is top fill, it is simplicity itself to fill, change coils and even replace the glass.
Aspire SkyStar Revvo 210W E-cig Mod safety features:
- Automatic cutoff
- Over discharge protection
- Short circuit protection
- Battery reverse protection
- Overheat protection
- Overcharge protection
Easy maintenance Revvo tank
The Revvo tank is almost too easy to maintain: to disassemble and reassemble, merely unscrew or screw the various parts. The coil can be changed even when there is liquid in the tank.
Aspire Radial Coil (ARC) Technology
No one has yet produced such an innovative replaceable coil for a tank until now, except of course, Aspire. The fantastic all new coil design, the ARC, ‘Aspire Radial Coil’ which sits horizontally in the tank similar to a ‘stove-top’ design. The real trick in the design is the increased surface area of the coil for great flavor and great vapor production, made using Kanthal material and rated at 0.10-0.16ohm.
Included in the Kit:
1 x Aspire SkyStar 210W Mod
1 x 2ml Aspire Revvo tank
2 x Coils (0.10 – 0.16ohms)
1 x Glass tube
10 x O-rings
1 x USB cable
2 x Warning cards
1 x User manual
1 x Warranty card
1 x Protective silicone cap
- We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
- Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
- Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.