A selection of 18650 Batteries for your device that requires external batteries.
Please follow these guide lines for safety:
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery (below 2.7V under load).
- Charge fully before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving parts |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contacts.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use new and old battery cells together, does not apply for one cell devices.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container completely sealed).
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended..
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place.
- After battery is discharged - don't leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
***There is NO Warranty on this Item***
Browse by tag